Friday, May 15, 2009

Traps (excerpt)

....As we began to undress each other, I was in a bit of a rush. I started to unzip her jeans so I could finally go to work on that little heart shaped ass, but she held both my hands firmly with a surprising amount of strength and gently guided them down to my sides. As she unbuttoned my shirt, she kissed me softly across the chest from top to bottom. The pace suddenly slowed.


We began to exchange tender sensual embraces and deep penetrating soul melting kisses as we peeled away each other’s clothes. Once there were no more layers to uncover or places to discover, I cradled her in my arms and guided her down gently to the mattress. We twisted and tangled into an indistinguishable heap as we writhed and slithered into a corporeal knot. After exploring each others bodies from all angles with tender touches and unrestricted tongues, we were now face to face once again.

She stared deeply into my eyes as if she’d found something she had lost or at least something she was searching for, but never had. Then she wrapped her legs around my hips and dug her fingernails into my shoulders like a cat stuck in a tree. It felt as if she was holding on to a breaking branch for dear life. I arched my back like I was the King of the jungle and thrust my scepter deep into her enchanted Garden of Eden. Her river flowed endlessly like the Nile. We spent what seemed like an eternity on this sacred nocturnal safari, exploring every emotion and motion that was humanly possible, upon this clean white sheeted oasis....

No comments: