Monday, May 18, 2009

Pride (excerpt)

....Homosexuality is an issue that I have complex and conflicted views about. I'm still trying to understand. However, I do know that I have never met anybody who would choose to subject themselves to years of pain and suffering, just because they got dumped by a guy or a girl (Well maybe this one broad I used to date....) Nevertheless, the idea that homosexuals are not subject to the same love, sex and relationship frustrations as heterosexuals is pretty ignorant too.


I've also never met anybody who was Gay because their Mother made them wear dresses or their Daddy gave 'em ye ole high hard one. I think all that shit was made up by people who couldn't find any other explanations for why there kids were gay or were scared to learn the real truth about the truly unlimited spectrum of human sexuality.....

No comments: