Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Causeway (excerpt)

....They had already collected the money for her to do whatever this “Special” shit was she does. Everybody got in position to watch the much anticipated show. I felt a big body plunk down on the other cushion of the sofa. I looked to my left and saw one of the biggest of all the big “Rambos” sit next to me. As she made her entrance out of one of the bedrooms, she pointed to the DJ and on cue “Kushin’ for the Pushin’” the new hit song by 5th Ward Burner came blasting out of the JBLs louder than I’d ever heard it before.

“….We be smokin’ that 'dro pushin' up on these ho’s….” Then all in unison thirty three of the biggest, most clean cut, White boys I had ever seen in my life shouted at the top of their lungs.

“….Nigger what my Nigger, I got the Kushin' for the Pushin' for these Stankin’ Ass Ho’s!!!!!!!!!!! Ride on Nigga!!!! Ride on. Ride on Bitch!!!! Ride on….”

I ain’t gone lie to you, at the same time I was amazed these white boys knew my music; I had never in my life thought about hearing and seeing any shit like this. I wrote this shit, I put it out there, but it never occurred to me that a bunch of country ass White boys would ever be screamin’ the word Nigger at the top of their lungs, while a Black sister slithered butt ass naked on a dirty floor trying to earn some money to go to school and feed her babies. Was it like old girl said earlier, when I made this was I just doing “What I had to do????”....

No comments: