Friday, May 29, 2009

Transit

….Black, fat and ugly - Do she have to be eatin' them bright red hot sauce drippin' wings on the train too????
Please let yo’ li'l girl have one so she'll stop cryin’ – Pleeeeze
….Grease all over her mouth - Lookin' like ghetto lip gloss
Jus’ had to sit next to a White man too - makin' us all look bad….
Lord have mercy Jesus
Y'all try not to look at her - Please.....
….Look at her - Leanin’ all up in her seat like she want you to see her.
Jus’ a hot mess….

....cd's...dvd's...cd's....dvd's....


….I bet she one a them “College Girls"
Them ho’s ain't shit – Steppin’ all over my new shoes!!!!
What she doin' on the train anyway????
I bet that ain't her real hair
I can't stand them ho’s!!!!
They thank they all that
I'll be glad when she get off this train
She bett’not look at me again neither
Forgive me Lord
....I can't stand them ho’s!!!!


….oils....incense....oils...incense....


….Lord have mercy, I can't wait to tell my roommate about this hoochie here
Blue hair, pink nails and a red thong
I can't wait to get me a car and get away from these Black folks
Child they a mess
Ain't no tellin' how many babies she got
What's that smell????
Lord please let me off this train….


....socks....footies....socks....footies....


….Lord, Please don't let that Nigga sit next to me
Damn!!!! Why every day some dirty construction job Nigga gotta sit next to me????
Where all the men with the “good” jobs at????
No I don't look familiar, so please don't ask….
Lord, Please let me get to my stop before another Blue Collar Nigga try to talk to me


....got that green....got that hard....got that green....got that hard….


Po' child, his mama must didn't see him leave the house this mo’nin’
Lord why don't that child pull up his pants????? Draw's all showin'
Look at that - the girls got they tails all hangin' out too....Oooh child - a thong
….Don't they mama's teach 'em nothin' no mo'????
"Oh….Thank you baby - Mama sho' do need to sit down today"
I’ll keep prayin’ for 'em Jesus, they still yo’ chillun


….cd's.....dvd's....cd's...dvd's....

No comments: