Friday, May 15, 2009

This Girl....

Ain’t got nobody to say I love you to right now

So this is dedicated to this girl I’m fuckin’

When she’s gone, I kind of miss her

But mostly I miss her good dick suckin’

One day I’ll settle down and change my marital status

Until then I’m satisfied with my li'l fuckin’ apparatus

First met her one Friday night at this spot that cost a “dub”

No illusions about finding Miss Right off in this funky club

After my weak intro “Can you buy me a drink” was her opening line

Damn sure wasn’t my rap, so I guess she thought I was fine

Don’t get it twisted; I’m just a hard dick and some nuts to her too
She certainly ain’t complainin’, ‘cus I eat that pussy like y’all other cats won’t do

I like to suck on her clit and watch her jerk and try to pull away

I even love the taste and the smell of it; I could stay down there all day

Before I forget to mention it, this girl loves to give me long slow head

Sometimes she does this squirt thing, that scared me first time she fucked up my bed

I love it most when the coach sends number sixty nine in the game

The slob runnin’ down my thighs and the taste of hot pussy shootin’ flames

But nothing’ beats straight up 1974 Boones Farm and Acapulco Gold style fuckin’

So to set the mood I burn some Black Love incense and put on “Keep on Truckin'”

I grab her by her firm thighs and pull her swiftly to the edge of the bed

As I stroke my hard dick against her pussy lips she throws back her head

Now her hot wet pussy is on fire and her nipples are hard as can be
After she can’t take my pussy teasin’ no more she moans “Ooooohhh - stick that dick in me”

I be strokin’, I ain’t jokin’, tryin’ to keep my balance from this good pussy and that weed I was smokin’

“I’m comin’ I’m comin’!!!!” she screams and I can feel her walls throbbin’ and that wet pussy soakin’

I lift her up on the bed with her ass shootin’ up towards the moon

After I ride the pussy for a little longer we’ll both be screamin’ soon

“Oh Shit!!!!” we both cry out and fall limp and slump down to the mattress

I hold her close and stroke her locks and tresses - I don’t love her, but I still like sweet caresses

I wish I had somebody to love, but so far in love I’ve had no luck in

So until that moment comes, I think I’ll call this girl I’m fuckin

No comments: