Thursday, May 28, 2009

Agenda


Tell me what you are trying to build, not what needs to be torn down


Tell me what you believe in, not what you doubt


Tell me what you love, not who you hate


Tell me who is right, not what is wrong


Tell me about your plan, not about your plot


Tell me about your leadership, not the betrayals of the past


Tell me who you will follow now, not how far we've come


Tell me about your organizing, not the conspiracies of others


Tell me about unity and culture, not political science and urban studies


Tell me who I can believe in, not that I should vote just because


Tell me what you’ve learned, not what they were wrong about


Tell me about your triumphs, not just our tragedies


Tell me what you did right, not what they did wrong


Tell me about our bright magnificent future, not the dark gloomy past

No comments: